Sunday, December 6, 2009

We Miss You Connie

This morning, we at Friendship are in a season of mourning. We recieved news late last night that one of our members had been killed in an accident. Ms. Connie Johnson was a true disciple of Jesus. She had been a member of Friendship for over 3 years and served faithfully. I had the honor of knowing her for most of my life. She and her daughters attended the same church as my family when I was a child. For the past year, Sis. Connie had served as a member of our intercessors. She had covered me and the church in prayer and she will surely be missed. I ask that you keep the Johnson family in your prayers as well as the church family. Pray that God will enable us to minister to the family during this time and that they will find Jesus in the midst of this season. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment