Monday, December 14, 2009

My Family

Yesterday I presented you with the challenge to think of something that Christ has given you and to praise Him for it each of the 12 days leading into Christmas. Yesterday I praised Him for a personal relationship that He has given me. Today I praise Him for my family. I am blessed with a beautiful, gifted, loving wife. I have been blessed with two happy, talented, wonderful sons. I am blessed and I know that the source of these blessings is God. I count these as gifts that He has given me. I have the priveledge of watching Seth today and I thank God for it. He is growing so fast and I can not believe that he is already 1. May God help me not to take these gifts for granted, but to enjoy them everyday. What are you going to praise Him for today? Get busy. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment