Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Gift of the Church

Today I am thankful for the church that God has allowed my family and I to be apart of for the last six years. Friendship Church of God is a wonderful place to worship. The people genuilly care for one another and the love of God abides there. The Spirit of the Lord has freedom to move and we are growing. The church body is so important to our spiritual growth. We need one another and at times must depend on one another. Too many times people feel like their church is constantly divided and is not living up to the biblical model. People are leaving churches and churches all over America are closing their doors. We must, as God's children, recapture the purpose of the church and become what God has called us to do. I pray that in 2010, the church be renewed and the body of Christ be revived. May a great move of the Holy Spirit come upon all of God's children. I love Friendship and that is why I praise God today. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment