Saturday, December 26, 2009

Great Memories

I am writing today while still getting over the last two days. We have been to almost all of our family gatherings. We will be visiting my grandmothers today and then we will finally be finished. I pray that your Christmas has been as wonderful as mine. Great memories have been made and fun times had. There is nothing like watching your children come running down the hall and to see their eyes brighten when they see all of the presents placed under the tree. God has truely blessed us this past year. As I was reflecting this morning, I realized so much more how we must make everyday the very best because we can not get it back. Once today is over, its finished, never to be had again. Go make some memories today that will last a lifetime and in the process make sure that God is the most important part of it. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment