Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank God For Health

Today I praise Him for health. I have been blessed in that I have only gotten sick very few times in my whole life. God has blessed me with the ability to be around and minister to those who were sick and it not ever come on me. Praise God! Today I will be taking my grandmother to Greenwood, SC to see her brother who has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Cancer is something that seems to run in my family, but I do no fear it. I believe that God has a plan for all of us and I will not walk in fear of what may never come. Today I have health and I will give my strenght and my energy to serving Him. I am thankful for a healthy wife and children. I praise Him! Go ahead and give Him some praise for what you are thankful for today. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment