Thursday, December 24, 2009

Preservation of life

On this 12th day of praising God for the gifts He has given me, I want to thank for keeping us safe and healthy this past year. This time last year Nathan was in the hospital with an upper respritory infection and a touch of pnuemonia. I remeber feeling helpless and fearful watching him lie in the hospital bed. We spent last Christmas believing God for his healing. I realized last night how wonderful God has been this past year. He has brought us from that place a year ago and today both of my sons are healthy and we are looking forward to Christmas morning here at home. There have been so many times this past year that I know God was looking out for us. He has preserved us and been a hedge round about us. I praise Him for his protection of my family. May God bless you and keep you in this new year and may you have a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment