Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do Not be Afraid

As I sit at my computer this morning the words "do not be afraid" ring out in my Spirit. I feel like this if especially for someone today. In Psalms 3:6, David says "I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about." David felt like the whole world was against him. He felt like his enemies out numbered him. He was in a place where fear was attempting to get a hold on him and shut him down. You see, that is how fear works. Its attempt is to stop you from being what God has said for you to be. It is meant to handicap and cripple you. Fear is of the Devil. It is part of his three-fold attack. To steal, kill, and destroy, he has to use fear. The Bible tells us that fear is not from God. He gives us peace, love, and a sound mind. I want you to know today that you do not have to be afraid right now. Whatever you are going through, God will bring you through. Psalms 3:8 says, "Salvation (deliverance) belongs to the Lord." Your deliverance is in God's hands today. Call on Him and He will ease your fears. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment