Monday, November 16, 2009

What One Thing Can You Do Today?

Today marks six years that Shea and I have been pastors at Friendship. It has been a great six years. The people are wonderful and most of all, God's presence is real there. I love being a pastor. I love watching people grow in the Lord, and I really love to preach. I can honestly say that there is nothing else I would rather be doing. As I celebrate today, the question came to me, "what one thing can I do today that will make a difference?" I want to ask you that same question. We get so focused on many things, that we overlook the "one thing" that could really be the most important. Maybe it will be reaching out to someone in need or simply doing a chore for your spouse that will help them out. Whatever it is, just do it. Let God speak to you today. You see, it doesn't matter how much we have done if we overlook the one thing He purposed for us to do. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment