Wednesday, November 25, 2009

God Remembered Noah

As I read Genesis chapter 8 today, the very first verse is what stuck out to me the most. The Bible says that "God remembered Noah." I am so thankful today that not only did God remember Noah, but I know that He has remembered me today. I am grateful for the times when I have been going through life's storms and the peace of God came over me to let me know that it was going to be alright. I want to encourage you in that today. I don't know what each of you may be facing. Your life may be at rest or you may be troubled on everside. Either way, God knows you today and has remembered you. You have not been forgotten. The Bible says that goodness and mercy follow us everyday, meaning that God is always there. He has promised to never leave or forsake us. Grab hold today and do not let life bring you down. When God remembered Noah things began to turn around, and I believe that you are closer to a turn-around today than you realize. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment