Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Home Team Always Wins

I love college football. Probably more than I do the NFL. All those who know me, know how much I love the Gamecocks. I am a true fan and this weekend is the one I live for. This is rivalry weekend in college football. That means that it is time for the Gamecocks to take on those Clemson Tigers. This year we are the home team and I hope that that will be an advantage for us.
As I began to gather my thoughts for this morning, I began to think about our rivalry in the church. You see, we too have a hated enemy; the Devil. He is always messing with us and throwing stones in our direction. The thing about college football is, you never really know who is gonna win. There are upsets every week. However, we know that the home team will always win in Christ. We the church are overcomers through Him who has loved us. We know that no weapon formed against us will prosper. It may feel or seem that you are behind in the game sometimes, but keep getting your plays from the Coach and He will always lead you to victory. He is undefeated and can not lose. We are on the winning side! Enjoy your day and GO GAMECOCKS! God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment