Thursday, November 12, 2009

In a Little While

Hebrews 10:37 says, "For yet a little while, and He that shall come will come, and will not tarry." Jesus is coming. I know that some of you have heard that for your whole lives and yet it still has not happened. Peter tells us that there would be a generation that complained about this very thing. Still, I want you to know, He is coming. I don't know when, but He is. The writer of Hebrews says it will be "in a little while." Have you ever had you kids to beg you to take them somewhere while you were busy doing something else? Your response to them, especially if you promised you would, was probably "in a little while." You see, God has promised to send His Son for us the church. However, right now He is busy allowing others the opportunity to come to Him. You see, He is longsuffering or patient, not wanting any to go to hell. As much as I want Him to come, I also want my family and friends to go with me. So lets stop sitting around just waiting like impatient kids, and lets get busy doing the Lord's work and inviting others to go with us when we leave. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment