Saturday, January 9, 2010

God Can Work IT Out!

As I read Genesis chapter 33 this morning, I was encouraged by how God worked out the meeting between Jacob and Esau. When Jacob had left home he was on Esau's hit list. Now they welcomed each other with an embrace. As a pastor, I face conflict scenarios alot. Situations where people, who are in the Body of Christ, who for whatever reason, can't get alone. There are sometimes family disputes and then there are disputes between friends. One thing that I have to remember is that each has their own side of things and somewhere in the middle of it all is the truth. Sometimes it seems like the issues will never work out and that divide is going to happen, but God is faithful. If we will remember to put all things in our lives into His hands, we will find out how able He is. There is not a situation you or I will face that He can not fix. Nothing is impossible for Him. I don't know what you are going through or facing right now, but God is able. Put it in His hands and watch Him work. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment