Wednesday, March 31, 2010

21 Day Break

Those of you who follow this blog has probably noticed that I have not been as consistent as I once was. I want to apologize to you for that. I intended this blog to be a resource for people who needed some direction, encouragment, and insight. I have not been faithful and I am sorry. I never want to come to this computer and just say something. I want to speak the heart of God each time. So, as part of my fast this year, I will be taking a 21 day break from blogging. I will be spending my time away from the internet and t.v. to spend more time with God. I pray that God will refresh me in all areas of my life and ministry, including this blog. During this time away, I will be praying for those who follow this page. I pray that God will do a work in all of our lives. We are living in some strange times and I feel as if the church needs to pray like never before. God bless and I'll see you in 21 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment