Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Loving This Time of Year

Spring has sprung! I love this time of year. Well most of the time. I love playing golf, basketball, wearing shorts, cooking out, swimming, and all of the fun stuff. I could, however, do without cutting the grass and just about any kind of work that has to be done. LOL! Seriously though, this is a great time to be alive. Easter is in just a few weeks and that is a big time for pastors and the church that they serve in. This is the time of year where we have an opportunity to speak to those who only come in during the "special" seasons. I pray that God will give a powerful message to each servant who takes the pulpit this Easter season. Also, my kids are getting older and they have a blast playing outside. I love to watch my oldest play baseball. My youngest already enjoys swinging a golf club. This is going to be a great spring/summer. What do you enjoy about this time of year? Get out and enjoy this wonderful season that God created for you. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment