Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Back

My family and I just returned from a much needed break. We have been going hard since this time last year when we started the construction of our new facilities and it was so nice for me to get some alone time with my wife and kids. Nathan and I was able to get away by ourselves and have some dad and some time in the pool and on the mini-golf course. It snowed about 8 inches on tuesday and it was a beautiful sight. This time away allowed me to spend time in prayer and refocus. It refreshed me and has in a sense re-energized me. It reminded me how important it is for all of us to get away with God from time to time. We don't realize how the daily activities of day to day life can wear us down. I encourage you to do the same. You may not be able to get out of town, but you can block off a day for God. Begin by not making plans one saturday and just spend the day in prayer and Scripture. Learn again how to hear His voice while tuning out the chaos around you. This will do wonders for your faith. God bless and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment