Friday, April 23, 2010

21 Days Complete

Well, our 21 days of fasting and prayer have come to and end. Over the last three weeks we have seen God do some powerful things in our church and in the lives of the people. Each week we have seen lives being changed in the altar as they came forward to make a decision for Christ. We have had several to be healed in their bodies. One of our ladies was put in the hospital with the doctors telling her that she was in need of a stint in her heart. When the docters went to prepare her the next morning for the procedure, the blockages were not there! One gentleman in our church had been told that he had bladder cancer. When they went in several weeks ago, he was told that they could not get it all and that they would need to schedule another surgery. He went back to the docter to schedule the surgery only to be told the cancer they saw before was no longer found in his body! Truely our God is a Savior and Healer! Over the last 21 days I have been reading over Psalms 63. This Psalms has become my prayer and starting tomorrow I will be blogging a series from this portion of scripture. As I bring this post to a close, I ask you to join me in prayer for little Eli Ayers. My cousin Ken and his wife Heather have been trying for years to have a baby. Just a few weeks ago their dreams came true, however the baby has been in the hospital and is very sick. Please pray that God will heal his lungs and make him whole. I know that He can. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment