Monday, February 15, 2010

What would we do without each other?

As I sit at my computer this morning, that is the question that is on my mind. So many people are trying to get by on their own. We can only make it so far by ourselves. We need each other. I know, and have no problem confessing, that others are strong where I am weak. There are things that I do well and I can help others in those areas, but there are areas where I have no idea what I am doing and I need someone to help. The ministry of the church will never succeed if we never let others get involved. Pastors, you must train those around you to do ministry. Don't be afraid that they will try and take your place. Its not yours anyway, it belongs to God. You are in the place that God appointed for you and if you stay obedient to Him, no matter what the enemy does or someone says, the gates of hell can't prevail against you. Also, don't be afraid to get involved with other churches and ministries. It is not about your church being the best, but about all of us fulfilling the Great Commission. As long as we divide up on Sunday's and do our own little things, we will never do the "BIG" things that God has called the Church to do. We can not succeed while divided, we must be in unity. Get out of you comfort zones today and let God expand your way of thinking so that we begin to think His thoughts. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment