Friday, August 28, 2009

What if today was your last

What if today was your last? How would you treat your loved ones? Who would you call? What we fail to remember is that tomorrow is not promised to any of us. The Bible says that our lives are like vapor. It is here today and gone tomorrow. When we fail to put value on each and every day, we will fail to put value on the lives of those around us. It will cause us to mistreat each other and take each other for granted. It will also cause us to take God for granted. The challenge today is to re-evalute your daily approach. To remember that today is all we are promised here and to let our loved ones know what they mean to us. To my wife and children, I deeply love and appreciate you and all that you do to support me. I could not do what I do without my wife. To my extended family and church family, I love each of you and know that I am what I am because of God's grace and because He placed you in my life. Enjoy today and make it count. God bless.

1 comment: