Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thankful for Grace

As I prepare to go to church this morning I just want to say how thankful I am for God's grace. Sometimes we forget how amazing it is that God so loved us that He gave His Son for us. I am definitly not worthy of what He has done for me, not to mention that He would call me to preach His Word. I am thankful that it was not by my works or talents, by because of His great love. In Ephesians 2:1-10, Paul describes to us this great truth. Take time to read this passage today and let it sink in. If we are not careful we will allow the enemy to destract us with who we were or with our current failures. This scripture passage will remind us that our works can't save us, it is God's grace released to us as we believe in Him. Have a great Sunday and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment