Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dreams do come true

I just want to encourage you today and tell you that dreams do come true. I have had the privilege of pastoring Friendship now for almost six years. For almost five years we have been in a building program. We have had many ups and downs during the process. There have been times when I really felt like maybe I wasn't even in the will of God. Yet through it all the Holy Spirit kept me going and would not let me give up. Not me only, but my family and the whole church. We need to remember that when God gives us a dream, He will play it out in His time and not our own. Here we are now, just a matter of days before we move in and have our first service. What seemed like would never happen is right here about to come to pass. Never give up on the dream God has given you. God bless and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment